Do you fancy becoming part of the River & Bear family?
We recruit experienced marketing and events staff seasonally to join our friendly, talented team and also offer opportunities for those looking to break into creative industries.
We are actively looking for a creative individual with good writing skills and and eye for detail to undertake a one-month PR internship with us at River & Bear.
Whether you’re someone studying Public Relations or Journalism at University or a recent graduate looking to gain some extra experience, we would like to hear from you!
The ideal applicant will have some background already of PR, such as writing and distributing press releases, blogs posts, building up media contacts, using social media, etc.
Please note this internship is currently unpaid, although it may lead to paid work.
To apply for this internship please email a covering letter and a copy of your CV to: email@example.com.
Content Creator Position
Content Creator responsibilities include:
· Researching industry-related topics
· Preparing well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms
· Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products
Do you have a passion of food, drink and events? River & Bear and Street Food Warehouse looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, blogs, articles and social media posts. Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
· Research industry-related topics
· Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
· Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
· Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
· Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
· Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
· Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
· Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
· Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
· Update our websites as needed
· Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
· Portfolio of published articles
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English
· An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
· Time-management skills
· Familiarity with SEO
· BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
CV submissions should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be asked to attend a face-to-face interview.
Get in touch with us to request a quote or book a free consultation...
P: 02920 340587
2B First Floor Office,
183A Kings Road, Pontcanna,
Cardiff, CF11 9DF