Whilst the kids are busy in the garden finding chocolate eggs in the plant pots, are you sat longing for your own Easter treat? Well, you’ve come to the right place. We have 3 fabulously chocolatey cocktails for an ‘adult’ Easter that’ll take the edge off the stress of knocking up a Sunday roast.
Mini Egg Mimosa
I know… this is the stuff dreams are made of. Just 5 ingredients and you’ll be dreaming of the Easter bunny. Add a touch of class to your weekend with these fabulous Mimosa’s.
INGREDIENTS: All you need is 2 table spoons of sugar, a glass of water, 8 blackberries, a bottle of champagne and a bag of mini eggs!
1. Place the blackberries, sugar and water in a big jug.
2. Give it a little stir.
3. Pour a whole bottle of champagne in (I know- amazing), and well Bob’s your uncle.
4. Now to introduce Easter, grab yourself a champagne flute, pop in a few mini eggs and top up with your concoction.
The Crème Egg
Imagine if you could combine two luxuries into one glorious Easter treat. What are these luxuries, you ask? Of course – crème eggs… and alcohol. Never had a dream come true? Well, your luck is soon to change with this glorious cocktail.
INGREDIENTS: 25ml Vanilla vodka, 50ml White chocolate liquor, 50ml Crème De Cacao, half and half, and ½ a cream egg.
1. Add 25ml vanilla vodka to a mixing glad.
2. Pour over the chocolate liquor, and Crème De cacao.
3. Using the Boston Shaker, shake over ice and pour into a chilled Martini glass.
4. Add the half and half to the glass. 5. Garnish with a Crème Egg and enjoy!
The Toblerone Tipple
This isn’t strictly Easter, but it’s just an excellent excuse to crack open a huge bar of Toblerone in the name of a good time. And now for a terrible Toblerone joke: It’s better than sex… It peaks 11 times. Classic.
INGREDIENTS: 25ml Vanilla Vodka, 25ml Amaretto, 50ml Crème De Cacao, Tablespoon Honey & Toblerone!
1. Pour the vanilla vodka and amaretto into a mixing glass.
2. Add the Crème Da Cacao.
3. Add in the honey.
4. Shake vigorously over ice using a boston shaker.
5. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with as many Toblerone as you like!